Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mini Explosion Gift Box and my new FB page- CTMH Galeria

Hello, stampers and friends
 
I would love to share with you a mini explosion gift box I created using the Ariana Collection.
 
Is so very easy to make and such a lovely detail!

This box is perfect as a hostess gift, Mother's Day gift, Teachers' gift or simply a stamp club project.
I have a tutorial for this box posted in my new FB page,

I'm working in a new FB just for CTMH consultants, is a new and innovative concept...I would like this page to be a place where consultants will respect each other and will share, not only photos of completed projects but also tutorials, links, ideas, and anything you would possibly think will help other consultants with their business.
 
Look for CTMH Galeria in Facebook and send me a request to join, is FREE...hope to see you there!
 
 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment