Sunday, July 29, 2012

Artiste= SNOWMAN Gift Box

Happy Sunday, friends;

I recently received my new "toys" from the new catalog...all I can say is that I spent one whole day looking at the new Artiste cartridge handbook; so many wonderful boxes we have access to...but, I wanted to give them my personal touch, dreaming on how to alter some boxes to what I wanted to achieve.

One of those boxes is the Explosion Box on page 48. I came with an idea on how to make it a permanent gift box, instead of explosion, by closing the sides. I've created this amazingly beautiful snowman trio of gift boxes...check it out:

You can just do it this way, or add some Liquid Applique for snow effect as shown on the next picture.

Buttons were also cut using the Artiste cartridge; eyes were done with punches [although you can use the Art Philosophy for the eyes], and the nose was cut free hand...this is just an idea of all the beauties you can create with Close to my Heart and the new Artiste cartridge.


I will share a complete tutorial on how to make this trio of gift boxes. For more information, click here!

Get inkspired and CREATE!

Untl next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment